5 Ways to Get Started in Pilates
1. Sign up for our monthly newsletter. In addition to studio news, events, and discounts, you get a 20% off coupon just for signing up. Click here to get started.
2. Take a tour of the studio. Email us to set up a time to come in and check us out.
3. Take a class. The first one is free! Click here for a schedule of classes.
4. Take a private session (or five)! Book a single Introductory Private Session for $80 or take advantage of our Starter Series--five sessions at our lowest price of $65 per session. Click here to get started. (Choose Private from the drop-down menu and then Starter Series).
5. Take Pilates 101: Every two months we offer this three-class series to introduce the studio, the group classes, and the equipment. Pilates 101 covers the fundamentals, basic mat exercises, some standing Towelwork, and exercises on the Reformers and Ped-a-Pul (the traditional spring-resistance equipment). Cost: $75. Click here to enroll.